Born and raised in Vilnius, Lithuania, architect and photographer, Mark Segal's main focus is lifestyle and fashion photography.
Segal uses his unique creative vision, thanks to both his architectural and photography background, to focus and understand unique compositions, creative situations, and contrasting colors in order to create a sensitive dialog of nuance within every photo he takes.
Segal is a world traveler and enjoys flying to different locations to shoot with international bloggers and companies. His sense of composition, style and fashion, along with sensitivity to details, is due in part to Segals familial connection to the fashion world.
Mark Segal's uniqueness arises from this compilation of agendas and a trained eye, as he makes sure to be fully aware to his client's needs and desires, whilst searching for new angles and solutions to create the perfect shot.
- Kaunas Spring Film Festival, 1st nomination for documentary movie "My School"
- Kaunas Spring Film Festival, 3rd nomination for comedy movie "TV100 News"
- Lithuanian National Student Film Awards, 3rd nomination for documentary movie "My School"
- SiKON Workshop
- "Price tag" movie screened at Pravda 60 seconds film festival
- RockNights TV project
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 Israel nomination
CLIENT LIST /
Lia Elnatan Jewelry